304 Water Repellent is ment for all natural and synthetic textiles & blends including dyed acrylic, polyester, nylon, cotton, wool, silk, and fine leather even including suede. If used on a warm day (70° or warmer) you will get your best results. Simplpary your clean material until evenly wet. You will want to make sure your material is completely dry before using the fabric.
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels when applied to cleaned and dryed fabrics by adding a powerful protective unscented coating
- Fabric Guard will greatly increase water and oil based stain resistance, keep fabrics dry and maintain color fastness
- Use on upholstery, cushions, rugs, mats, umbrellas, life jackets, suede, canvas, teak and outdoor carpets
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 16 oz.: 6 each, 12 each
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 32 oz.: 8 each, 32 each
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 1 gallon: 4 each, 8 each