S-18 is a neoprene cement that has excellent water resistance, excellent peel strength, and great aging properties. S-18 is used universally for bonding all kinds of porous and non-porous materials, such as glass, metal, leather, wood, tile, ceramics, cork, felt, fabrics, and many rubber compounds. S-18 is fast drying, quick setting elastomer-resin blend. S-18 develops excellent film strength in just 48 hours after bonding. Films have good resistance to oil, heat, and dead load. They also provide high resistance to aliphatic solvents, acids and alkalis.
- S-18 is used for bonding SBR rubber and Neoprene to metals, and will bond many types of plastics to different materials
- S-18 is not recommended for bonding pure gum rubber, vinyl, or materials where solvents used in S-18 will affect the material itself, such as polystyrene
- Films have good resistance to oil, heat, and dead load
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 8 oz.: 50 each
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 1 quart: 12 each
- Wholesale Volume Discount for 1 gallon: 6 each